(1) Below, we inform about the collection of personal data, when using our website.
Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO is:
Tel +49 4122 719 0
Fax +49 4122 719 339
(3) Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Dipl.- Ing. Joerg Hagen
Tel.: +49 511 51543831
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by the data protection supervisory authority of the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register, register or otherwise provide information to us for the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the DSGVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details:
Tel +49 4122 719 0
Fax +49 4122 719 339
(2) Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, by activating IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(3) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available for download and installation under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en,
alternatively, assert your opposition here (Opt-out): https://bit.ly/1Q6YkQI.
You can also read more about cookies and the individual providers on the website youronlinechoices.com. You can also opt out of usage-based online advertising through one or more tools.
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Information".
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
As of 11.08.2019